- 5 nights accommodation in a standard room with private shower or bath/WC, breakfast is included. For the accommodation on the Isle of Islay please see note below.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide from and to Edinburgh.
- Transportation in comfortable mini-coaches with reclining seats and seatbelts. Maximum group size is 16 passengers.
- Please note: although there are many stops at different distilleries on this tour the distillery tours and tastings are optional and not included in the tour price.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
*Please note: on Monday and Friday departures the accommodation is normally in the beautiful Bowmore Distillery Cottages. These are self-catering in the grounds of the distillery itself and offer a unique accommodation experience. The cottages have between 3 and 6 bedrooms and these are all en-suite but are NOT serviced during your stay. The kitchen and lounge facilities are shared, and self-service continental breakfast ingredients will be provided. Please note, the individual bedrooms do not have lockable doors. For Wednesday departures, the accommodation will be at the Lochside Hotel.